Fast and easy Recipe For Breakfast Burritos With Potatoes. If you’re looking for a quick and easy breakfast recipe, look no further! Breakfast burritos with potatoes are a delicious and filling meal that can be ready in just a few minutes. This recipe serves four people, but can be easily adjusted to serve more or fewer. So, without wasting your time let’s start.
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 4 large eggs
- 1 medium potato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salsa, for serving (optional)
- Number one in a huge skillet, heat the olive oil at some medium heat.
- Add the diced potatoes and cook until they are crispy and tender, almost 10 minutes or a little more.
- Add the onion and bell pepper to the skillet and cook until they are soft, almost 5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet and scramble them with the potatoes, onions, and peppers. Season with salt (It’s just for preppers for a good taste nothing else)
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds.
- Spoon about 1/4 of the egg mixture onto each tortilla.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese on top of the egg mixture.
- Roll up the tortillas and serve with salsa, if desired.
Breakfast Burrito With Potatoes Recipe
This breakfast burrito with potatoes recipe is an absolutely great option for those mornings when you need a quick and satisfying meal. The combination of eggs, potatoes, onions, bell peppers, and cheese makes for a tasty and filling breakfast. Serve with a side of salsa for an added touch of flavor. Sometimes you are in hurry to reach your office or for a meeting then this breakfast is only for you. Breakfast is necessary for good health and when you are in hurry you skip your breakfast but when you know you can ready it within 10 to 15 minutes then it’s very easy for you.
READ MORE: How To Improve Fitness Level
READ MORE: Health Fitness and Lifestyle Management
READ MORE: Simple Baked Chicken Recipes For Dinner