If you are looking for a healthy and easy recipe then try Costco Rotisserie Chicken Salad Recipe. Costco recipe is known for its delicious and affordable rotisserie chicken, and one of the most popular ways to enjoy this juicy dish with your guest or family. I’m sharing a recipe for a classic Costco Rotisserie Chicken Salad a Healthy Choice that is both delicious and easy to make at home. Chicken is good for a lean protein source that helps to keep you feeling fit and satisfied.
- One Costco rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- One/Two cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- One tablespoon of dijon mustard
- Add Salt and pepper, for taste
- Two stalks of celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- One/Two cups chopped walnuts
- 4 to 6 cups and mixed it with greens
- Shred the rotisserie chicken into bite-sized pieces and placed it in a big bowl.
- Get a small bowl, and whisk together with mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, lemon juice, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper to make the dressing or tasteful.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken and stir together.
- Add the diced celery, halved grapes, and chopped walnuts to the bowl and mix everything together.
Is the Costco Rotisserie Chicken Salad a Healthy Choice?
Before trying any fresh dish everyone has the same question that Is the Costco Rotisserie Chicken Salad a Healthy Choice? You asked a perfect question that everyone want to know that and the answer is YES! This is a great option for those who want to lose weight quickly without any side effect. Chicken and salad both keep you healthy and fit. If you want to lose weight quickly then you need to strat running after eating dinner or lunch. No need to eat oily things or rice etc. Thank you for reading our blog please give your feedback in comment section or privately.
Read more blogs on: Healthy Chicken Salad Recipes For Weight Loss
Want to know more about: Chicken Salad Recipes with Apples and Grapes