(Low Carb, Grain Free & Nut Free)
- 3 large Eggs
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp. Erythritol
- 3/4 cup Berries of choice Slice strawberries if using.
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tbsp Erythritol Optional
- Preheat oven to 275F. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whip the egg whites until they are foamy.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the yolks, cream cheese, vanilla, baking powder, and erythritol and beat until smooth. (It helps if the cream cheese is room temp but it’s not necessary)
- Fold egg whites slowly into the egg yolk mixture, then spread evenly on a baking sheet covered with slightly oiled parchment paper.
- Bake for 30-40ish minutes until golden brown. ( Ovens vary)
- Let cool while you are slicing or washing berries and making the whipped cream.
- Add the heavy whipping cream and sweetener if you are using any to your kitchen-aid on high and whip it. Whip it good…. until its fluffy. You can also use a hand mixer.
Put it together
- Slice the “cake” or “cloud bread” with a pizza cutter into nine even”ish” pieces.Alternate layers of cake, whipped cream and berries. ( Three layers of cake)
- Serve immediately…you can’t keep these hanging around in the fridge.
- Enjoy your treat!