You are going to fall in love with this Keto Sausage Ball Recipe. It’s so easy to make, full of flavor, and keto-friendly. A perfect recipe for using as an appetizer or even as a fast breakfast.
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time17 mins
Total Time32 mins
Cuisine: American, casual
Keyword: Keto Sausage Ball Recipe
Servings: 36 Calories: 89 kcal
- 1 lb breakfast sausage browned and drained (can use mild or hot)
- 4 1/2 tablespoons of butter melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons full fat sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups sharp shredded cheddar cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine melted butter (I cool mine by popping the bowl in the fridge for 5 min), eggs, salt, and sour cream then whisk together.
- Add coconut flour and baking powder to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Add drained browned sausage.
- Stir in cheese.
- Drop batter by tightly packed spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet. I made 36.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until tops are slightly brown.
Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.6g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Fiber: 0.3g