Hey everyone! I have some awesome cookies to try!
I have always loved cookies but have rarely made them since I started Keto. The cravings just aren’t there like they used to be.
But today was the exception. I had to have a cookie!
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup sweetener
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 2 tbs butter melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter optional, any nut butter will work.
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips add up to one cup if you like more chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts optional
- Cream together butter, cream cheese, peanut butter and sweetener.
- Add eggs and mix well .
- Add remaining dry ingredients (except chocolate chips and walnuts). Mix well.
- Add in chocolate chips and walnuts if using.
- Put the mix in the freezer to stiffen it up a bit. Do this while you are waiting for the oven to preheat to 350F.
- Spoon cookies onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Use roughly 1 tablespoon per cookie.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. The tops should be lightly browned in the raised places and shouldn’t “jiggle” when you shake the pan. The tops should be mostly “dry” looking.
- Let cool completely on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a plate. They will be crumbly & fall apart if you try to move them before they cool.