Long, shiny and fuller hair is the most attractive feature that women can own. We all are not that much lucky to have good hair day every day. Anyhow to attain that dream we all try different ways from pharmaceuticals to many other hair treatments but most of them are either temporary or super expensive. In addition, there are many health conditions that directly affect your growth as well as hair texture. In fact, improper diet is the main reason of hair fall and split end. Actually, lack of required minerals and nutrients hair could not get adequate nourishment then becomes rough and thin.
However, the environment also plays a vital role in hair growth. Mostly our hair got damaged because of direct sunlight and daily use of chemicals. This damaged hair, later on, becomes the reason for hair fall and split ends.
Nowadays imaging 2 days without shampoo is something beyond acceptable. Pollution and the chemicals in the environment make your hair look ugly and oily within a few hours of shampooing. Therefore another problem occurs because of the overuse of shampoo as it contains some harmful chemicals too. So the hair damage is something that can’t be avoided at all.
Last but not the least only option left is to go organic in all aspects. Finding pharmaceuticals claiming 100% natural is not a truth but using organic products to make homemade shampoo is worth saving time and are more reliable. Even daily use of these natural products does not cause even a single adverse effect.
Here I am going to share with you a home remedy to use natural things to make DIY shampoo at home and believe me its cheapest of all the shampoos on the shelve claiming to be organic.
Baking Soda Shampoo:
Baking soda as antiseptic and anti-infection properties that make it very helpful in cleansing the hair and scalp. In addition, it reduces the hair fungus which is the main cause of dandruff. It balances the pH of the scalp and thus controls the oil production which makes your hair look oily just after few hours of exposure. In fact, in the beginning, it might be difficult to feel accomplished as we have a self-satisfaction from the huge foam that forms from shampoos but it will do a miracle.
- Baking Soda ( 1/2 cup )
- Water ( 1 ½ Cup )
- Bottle ( To Store the shampoo )
- Apple Cider Vinegar ( 1/4cup )
How to make:
- Mix baking soda in water with 1:3 ratio and mix until making a smooth paste.
- Now pour the mixture in a small bottle.
- You can make it according to your hair length as if you have a hair length of shoulder length then 2-3 tablespoon of baking soda with three times water is enough for you.
How to apply:
- Simply rinse your water with normal tap water.
- Now apply the paste on the head scalp and hair length and rub your hair lightly.
- Now leave for a few minutes then rinse your hair again with tap water.
- Do not expect any foam but you can feel all the oil and residues are removed from the hair strands.
- Now apply apple cider vinegar mixed with 1:4 ratios with water and rinse your hair.
- You can add some essential oil of your choice as apple cider vinegar might leave some smell in the hair.
- Prevent apple cider vinegar from reaching the eyes as it might cause irritation.