Millions of people drink a glass of lemon water every morning, as this habit offers countless amazing benefits for health.
The numerous vitamins and minerals in lemons boost the immune system and prevent various conditions and infections, help digestion, alkalize the body, and improve the health of the skin, health, and nails.
Yet, in order to fully enjoy all the potential of this habit, you should not make the same mistake of numerous others-and peel the lemons before preparing the lemon water.
Apparently, the lemon peel is healthier than the fruit itself! Now, here is how to properly make lemon water and experience incredibly health improvements:
Cut a few lemons in half, and squeeze them in a glass. Then, grate the peel, and add it to the glass. Pour lukewarm or cold water, and drink it as soon as you wake up, on an empty stomach.
Prepared like this, this beneficial healthy drink will provide the following health benefits:
- It will improve digestion and stimulate the bile production
- And It will detoxify the body
- It will improve the function of the gastrointestinal tract
The high vitamin C content will boost the immune system and treat colds
The pectin fibre of lemons will improve colon health
- It will alkalize the body
- It will improve the function of the liver
- And It will help weight loss
- It will soothe pain and inflammation in joints and lower the risk of gout
- And It will prevent insulin spikes during the day
- It will optimize the magnesium, calcium, citric acid, potassium, and phosphorus levels in the body
- The high potassium levels will nourish brain and nerve cells
- It will improve eye health and lower the risk of eye problems
- It will relieve heartburn
- And It will improve skin health and prevent acne and wrinkles
- It will replenish the body salts after a strenuous exercise